Availability: Many in stock
This model of infrared thermometer can determine the surface temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the target surface.
It has different distance to spot (D:S) ratios and different temperature ranges. The thermometer is a non-contact infrared instrument designed with low power consumption, which can make the measurements much faster and easier and meanwhile save you amount of time from frequent battery replacement.
It can be powered by battery or from a source with USB a connection.
- Power: 9V Battery (6F22)
- LCD Size: 32mm × 29mm
- Product Colour: Orange and Grey
- Product Net Weight: 322g
- Product Size: 169mm × 138mm × 53mm
- Standard Accessories: Battery, Carrying Bag, USB Cable(External Power)
- Standard Individual Packing: Blister, English Manual
- 1 x Digital Infrared Thermometer
• °C/°F Selection
• Laser Switch
• Display Hold (s) : 8 Seconds
• Data Hold
• Auto Power Off
• Low Battery Indication
• MAX Mode
• MIN Mode
• DIFF Mode
• AVG Mode
• LCD Backlight
• Electricity Cut-off Memory
• Tripod Mount
- Temperature Range: -32°C to +650°C (-26°F to +1,202°F)
- Accuracy: ±1.8°C or ±1.8%
- Repeatability: ±0.5°C or ±0.5%
- Resolution: 0.1°C/0.1°F
- Distance to Spot Size: 20 : 1
- Response Time: 250mS(95% of reading)
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1 Adjustable
- Laser Type: Class 2(II)
- Laser Power: <1mW
- Laser Wavelength: 630nm to 670nm
- Spectral Response: 8μm to 14μm
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.