Availability: Many in stock
A range of VDE approved professional Electricians screwdrivers.
Product Range: Dextro VDE Screwdriver range
Made in Germany
- 1 x slotted parallel, sizes: 2.5 x 75, 4 x 100, 5.5 x 125 & 6.5 x 150mm.
- 1 x PH, sizes: 0 x 60, 1 x 80 & 2 x 100mm.
- 1 x Mains tester.
• Optimised grip for fingertip control and final torque down power
• Certified & approved by the world renowned VDE institute of Germany
• Each screwdriver is tested to 10,000v for the complete assurance of safety
• GS (Geprüfte Sicherheit) safety marked
• Non roll handle design – Specifically designed to stop the screwdrivers rolling off non flat surfaces
• Contoured blade insulation for improved terminal access
• Permanent tip type marking on the end of the handle for convenient blade type identification
• Toughened high alloy steel blade offering the ultimate in wear resistance and performance
• Blade torque capacity up to 20% over the International standards requirement
• Precision machined tips featuring anti cam out ribs for the ultimate screw fit and high torque output
• Modulo variant that offers the perfect fit for hybrid slotted/recessed head screws typically found on consumer units, plugs etc.
C.K tools - Designed for professionals
For over 100 years, C.K has been at the forefront of hand tool manufacturing, producing high quality tools that meet the most demanding needs of trade professionals.
C.K tools are engineered to offer leading performance, durability, accuracy and strength, all of which are key requirements for professional results.
Not content with simply conforming to all relevant international standards, C.K work with metallurgical and design engineers to develop new materials, manufacturing techniques and finishing treatments to push the boundaries of performance.
Driven by research through an extensive panel of cross trade professionals, tools are developed to assist with everyday tasks; an approach proven to produce innovative tools that transform working practices.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.