Availability: Many in stock
It does get tougher than this but if you are going over this it's because of security or pure load volume + weight. This products is great for travelling technicians who have to use large wrenches, heavy apparatus or lots of parts, to do their job.
Excellent capacity-wise for travelling stage work and really anything where you need to keep heavy metal items together and move them easily and securely.
The ABS tools case made by Pro'sKit Industries, is an example of a product that makes manual labor and highly skilled labor in most commercial and industrial environments, possible at all, and so viable.
The clipping mechanisms are of the highest quality, but abuse over an extended period of time will buckle them, but will still be operable.
Yes, that's how tough they are, and they should be for the price tag. You've got a lot of room to load, specs are above for your easy estimations.
The bottom wheels need to be cared for because they inadvertently cop the greatest externals forces. Their design profile shows this, and yet still their established addition to a very prolific product is because it is still worth having the wheels because of the expected load.
Remove entanglements from the wheels to keep this case rolling when you really need it the most.
- Heavy-duty black scuff resistant molded ABS thermoplastic forms the tough shell of this case.
- Extruded aluminium rim, drawbolt key locks and strong molded handle.
- Rotationally molded heavy-duty polyethylene shell.
- Locking telescoping handle extends to 1000mm.
- Loading capacity: 12kg
- The tool case has internal pockets, compartments and elastic holders
- Moving very heavy, dense equipment or tools/items eg. diesel, mining, agriculture, staging
- Accompanied with foam inserts to protect heavy but fragile items
- Store and move cable and staging connections and equipment
- As a heavy technician's tool case
- As a maintenance crew's moving equipment
- As a stage crew's many cases for organizing gear and moving it efficiently when on-site eg. small, low profile wheels for longevity
- 1 x Pro'sKit® - TC311 HD ABS Case
- Shipping Weight: 9.8lbs
- Heavy-duty black scuff resistant molded ABS thermoplastic forms the tough she'll of this case.
- Extruded aluminum rim, drawbolt key locks and strong molded handle.
- Complete with one removable pallet and removable interior dividers.
- Locking telescoping handle extends to 39.37"
- Loading capacity: max 26 lbs
- Rotationally molded heavy-duty polythylene shell.
- Dimensions (handle NOT extended): 13.2" x 7.5" X 18.3"
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.