Availability: Many in stock
Engineered to the highest standard to deliver a tool that is accurate, comfortable, bi-directional, internalized ratchet and of course Torque measured accuracy.
You will get the same high-quality in this European made tool than in any other tool you compare that is available in Australia. Enjoy the affordability that element14 provides.
Carolus® provides the matching wrenches for torques that require a little sensitivity. If you need to tighten accurately, Carolus® offer the right tools to do it even under the most extreme demands.
- Controlled screw tightening in the most widely used range from 2 to 300Nm
- For use in all areas of industrial manufacturing.
- Adjustable torque wrech in square drive and integrated rachet-head function
- For controlled bi-directional tightening
- 1/4" push-through square drive with ball locking device as per DIN 3120 - A 6.3, ISO 1174
- Accountable to DIN EN ISO 6789, traceable to national standards
- Leaver-breaking mechanism with a castor guarantee tactile-impulse and audible actuation signals
- Acctuation Accuracy: +/-3% tolerance of the scale set torque
- Robust, power-coated steel tube construction with zinc plated ratchet head
- Dual scale Nm and lbf.ft underneath a window with a magnifying effect
- Nm graduation of 0.1, 0.25, 5 or 10Nm
- 1 x CAROLUS® - Torque Wrench, 1/4inch, 5-25Nm
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.