Availability: Many in stock
Wi-Pi™ is a high performance, cost effective WLAN USB module which connects the Raspberry Pi low cost computer, to a Wi-Fi local area network.
Wi-Pi™ uses the latest 802.11n Wireless Technology, and can support data rates of up to 150 Mbps, compared with older 54 Mbps 11g products.
It also benefits from a higher wireless LAN bandwidth, making data transmission more efficient.
Wi-Pi™ also supports wireless roaming, ensuring a more consistent wireless connection to a wireless access point.
Wi-Pi™ uses the latest international wireless CCA air channel detection technology, enhancing wireless performance.
Currently Wi-Pi™ can be used with multiple development platforms, such as Raspberry Pi SBC, RIoTboard SBC, Atmel SAMA5D3 Xplained development platform, Beaglebone Black SBC, SABRE Lite and Mars Boarddevelopment platfrom.
However, there are few things need to be done before you can get Wi-Pi™ running on your host platform, please refer to individual user manual for Wi-Pi™ installation instruction.
Key Applications: USB WLAN Adapter
- Wi-Pi™ WLAN USB Adapter
- Product CD with Drivers and User Manual
- Physical Interface: USB 2.0
- Antenna: Built-in smart antenna
- Permissible Working and Storage Environments
- Working Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C
- Storage Temperature: -40 °C to 70°C
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n; backward compatible with IEEE 802.11g and IEEE 802.11b
- 11b: 1/2/5.5/11Mbps
- 11g: 6/9/12/18/24/36/48/54 Mbps
- 11n: up to 150 Mbps
- Frequency range: 2.4 to 2.4835 GHz
- Working channel: 1 to 13
- Transmit power: 20dBm (max)
- 64/128/152 bit WEP encryption
- Operating System Support : Natively supported by the Raspbian “Wheezy” Linux operating system distribution onwards.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.