Availability: Many in stock
Here is The Arduino Starter Kit!
This kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects.
The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components
with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensor and actuators.
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful, and make someone smile with what you invent.
Then build it, hack it and share it. Because Arduino is you!
This kit walks us through the basics in a hands on way, with creative projects we build by learning, thanks to a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a selection of 15 projects that start from a low complexity, in order to learn the basic of electronic, to a major one, using components that let to control the physical world throw different kind of sensor.
- Build creative projects
- Huge kit contents for hands on experience
The projects in the kit are:
01. GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the concepts you'll need to use this kit
02. SPACESHIP INTERFACE design to control panel for your startship
03. LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
04. COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
05. MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
06. LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
07. KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
08. DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
09. MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a color wheel that will have your head spinning
10. ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
11. CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough question
12. KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
13. TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
14. TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
15. HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
The Arduino Uno can be programmed with the Arduino software. Select "Arduino Uno from the Tools > Board menu (according to the microcontroller on your board).
The ATmega328 on the Arduino Uno comes preburned with a bootloader that allows you to upload new code to it without the use of an external hardware programmer. It communicates using the original STK500 protocol.
You can also bypass the bootloader and program the microcontroller through the ICSP (In-Circuit Serial Programming) header using Arduino ISP or similar.
The ATmega16U2 (or 8U2 in the rev1 and rev2 boards) firmware source code is available. The ATmega16U2/8U2 is loaded with a DFU bootloader, which can be activated by:
- On Rev1 boards: connecting the solder jumper on the back of the board (near the map of Italy) and then resetting the 8U2.
- On Rev2 or later boards: there is a resistor that pulling the 8U2/16U2 HWB line to ground, making it easier to put into DFU mode.
You can then use Atmel's FLIP software (Windows) or the DFU programmer (Mac OS X and Linux) to load a new firmware.
Or you can use the ISP header with an external programmer (overwriting the DFU bootloader).
1 x Arduino Projects Book (170 pages)
1 Arduino UNO board rev.3
1 x USB cable
1 x Breadboard
1 x Easy-to-assemble wooden base
1 x 9v battery snap
70 x Solid core jumper wires
2 x Stranded jumper wires
6 x Photoresistor [VT90N2 LDR]
3 x Potentiometer 10kilohm
10 x Pushbuttons
1 x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
1 x Tilt sensor
1 x Alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters)
1 x LED (bright white)
1 x LED (RGB)
8 x LEDs (red)
8 x LEDs (green)
8 x LEDs (yellow)
3 x LEDs (blue)
1 x Small DC motor 6/9V
1 x Small servo motor
1 x Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
1 x H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
2 x Optocouplers [4N35]
5 x Transistor [BC547]
2 x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
5 x Capacitors 100nF
3 x Capacitors 100uF
5 x Capacitor 100pF
5 x Diodes [1N4007]
3 x Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
1 x Male pins strip (40x1)
20 x Resistors.TH 220 ohm
5 x Resistors.TH 560 ohm
5 x Resistors.TH 1 kilohm
5 x Resistors.TH 4.7 kilohm
10 x Resistors.TH 10 kilohm
5 x Resistors.TH 1 megohm
5 x Resistors.TH 10 megohm
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.