SKU: FLUKE VT04A
Availability: Many in stock
The Fluke VT04A is the most powerful addition to the groundbreaking Fluke Visual IR Thermometer family. The VT04A features PyroBlend® Plus technology that delivers 4x sharper images than the Fluke VT02 for enhanced problem detection, best-in-class field of view for tight spaces, and powerful temperature alarm features that detect stubborn, intermittent issues.
Detect issues instantly with built-in digital camera.
- No training required
- True pocket size design
- Breakthrough affordability
- Exclusive thermal heat map blending overlay
- SmartView® reporting software
- Hot and cold spot trackers
- Powerful resolution with PyroBlend Plus optics
- Alarm and time lapse features
- AA Battery powered
See issues in context by blending the infrared heat map with the visual image, and get the detail you need by choosing one of five on screen blending modes.
Quickly identify the location of the issue - NEAR or FAR mode automatically aligns the visual and thermal lenses – even from as close as 15 cm (6 in).
Capture accurate temperature readings without taking your eyes off the screen. The center measurement box shows the exact area of temperature measurement. Fill the center box with your target and rest assured you're not measuring the background.
Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range with temperature alarms and automated monitoring features.
Instantly identify the hottest and coldest spots within the field of view with hot and cold markers.
VT04 images can be taken in either .bmp or .is2 format. With an .is2 image, you can do the following in SmartView® software:
- Optimize the visible and infrared heat map blending to any level
- Add or remove the center marker and hot and cold markers
- Change the emissivity and background temperature
- Generate a professional report that can easily be edited
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- Signal Processing
- Test & Measurement
- Portable Devices
- VT04A Visual IR Thermometer
- Soft case
- Micro-SD card
- Micro-SD conversion adapter to standard
- AA batteries (4)
- Printed quick reference guides (English, French, German, Spanish, Simplified Chinese)
- Visual image and infrared heat map blending - Identify the exact location of the potential issue by blending the visual image with the heat map overlay at 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% infrared with one button
- NEAR and FAR mode - Align the visual and thermal lenses to correctly identify the location of the issue
- Center measurement box - See the exact area of temperature measurement right on the screen
- Temperature alarms and automated monitoring features - Identify intermittent problems by monitoring equipment over time or get alerts when a temperature is outside the expected range
- Hot and cold markers - Instantly identify hottest and coldest spots within the field of view
- Save in .bmp or .is2 format - Choose .bmp when all you want is the image, or use .is2 format that can be edited in SmartView® software
- SmartView® reporting software - Optimize the image blending and palette and quickly create professional reports
- Pocket-size design - Handy when you need it; easily fits in your tool bag or pocket
- Intuitive interface - Get to work as soon as you take it out of the box
- Hard or soft case - Protect your visual IR thermometer with a soft case (VT04A) or hard case (VT04)
- Battery choices - Choose your preferred way of powering your visual IR thermometer: 4 AA batteries (VT04A) or a rechargeable Li-ion battery (VT04)
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.