A compatible and high resolution TFT Display for use with your impending projects or built and successful ones you want to consolidate on. 4D Systems building it with Raspberry Pi, excellent!
The 4DPi-24-HAT is a 2.4" 320x240 Primary Display HAT for the Raspberry Pi, which plugs directly on top of a Raspberry Pi and displays the primary output which is normally sent to the HDMI or Composite output. It features an integrated Resistive Touch panel, enabling the 4DPi-24-HAT to function with the Raspberry Pi without the need for a mouse.
Communication between the 4DPi-24-HAT and the Raspberry Pi is interfaced with a high speed 48Mhz SPI connection, which utilises an on-board processor for direct command interpretation and SPI communication compression, and features a customised DMA enabled kernel.
The 4DPi-24-HAT is designed to work with the Raspbian Operating System running on the Raspberry Pi, as that is the official Raspberry Pi operating system. It is also compatible with the new PIXEL addition to Raspbian.
The 4DPi-24-HAT is powered directly off the Raspberry Pi's 40 way Header, and the 2.4" Touch Screen allows effortless interaction with the Raspbian Operating System.
- Pi Hat Display Module
- Quick Start Guide
- Universal 2.4" Primary Display for the Raspberry Pi.
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, Pi2 and Pi3.
- 320x240 QVGA Resolution, RGB 65K true to life colours, TFT Screen with integrated 4-wire Resistive Touch Panel.
- Display full GUI output / primary output, just like a monitor connected to the Raspberry Pi
- High Speed 48Mhz SPI connection to the Raspberry Pi, featuring SPI compression technology.
- Powered directly off the Raspberry Pi, no external power supply is required.
- Typical frame rate of 25FPS. Higher if image is able to be compressed by Kernel.
- On/Off or PWM controlled backlight, selectable by on board jumper.
- On board identification EEPROM.
- Module dimensions: 56.5 x 65.0 x 14.2mm. Weighing ~ 30g.
- Display Viewing Area: 49.0 x 36.7mm
- 4x mounting holes with 2.7mm diameter mechanical mounting.
- RoHS and CE Compliant.
- HAT Standard Compliant.
Rev. 1.7 | 1.59 MB
Rev. 1.02 | 4.56 MB
Rev. 1.02 | 1.21 MB
Rev. 1.02 | 21.92 MB
Rev. 1.02 | 3.29 MB
Kernel 4.4.21, See datasheet
EEPROM Source Code
Designed to provide useful information showcasing the spectrum of features that 4D products have to offer, through easy to read documentation supported by illustrative images and sample code extracts.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.