Availability: Many in stock
The Raspberry Pi Sense HAT is attached on top of the Raspberry Pi via the 40 GPIO pins.
The Sense HAT has several integrated circuit based sensors that can be used for many different types of experiments, applications, and even games.
- Gyroscope - angular rate sensor: ±245/500/2000dps
- Accelerometer - Linear acceleration sensor: ±-2/4/8/16 g
- Magnetometer - Magnetic Sensor: ± 4/8/12/16 gauss
- Barometer: 260 - 1260 hPa absolute range
- Temperature sensor: to ± 2 degC in the 0-65 degC
- Relative Humidity sensor
- 8x8 LED Display Matrix
- Small 5 button joystick
- Consumer Electronics
- Embedded Design & Development
- Hobby & Education
- Sensing & Instrumentation
- On board FT232RQ provides single chip USB to asynchronous serial data transfer interface
- Entire USB protocol handled by the electronics in the cable USB
- Connect directly to a microcontroller UART or I/O pins
- Fully assisted or X-On / X-Off software handshaking
- Data transfer rates from 300baud to 3Mbaud at TTL levels
- Internal EEPROM with user writeable area
- Low USB bandwidth consumption
- Support for FT232R FTDIChip-ID feature for improved security
- 3x flying leads outputs provide TXD, RXD and GND signals
- UHCI / OHCI / EHCI host controller compatible
High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
Advanced RISC Architecture
– 123 Powerful Instructions – Most Single Clock Cycle Execution
– 32 x 8 General Purpose Working Registers
– Fully Static Operation
- 1 x Rasperry Pi Sense Hat
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.