Availability: Many in stock
This dual channel Digital Storage Oscilloscopes delivers an unmatched combination of performance and value compared to any in its price range. It is ideal for service and repair, design and prototype, education and training.
Beautiful 7” widescreen display provides quick at-a-glance trace viewing and USB interface supports plug and play storage devices.
Unit includes two probes, USB cable and PC software CD.
When you want to start looking at your projects true or reference measurements with your own oscilloscope, it can look very expensive. There is a reason for this, most commercial or industrial procurement of oscilloscopes are done to satisfy very strict parameters based majorly on production specs and limits.
The reality is yes, if you need to be ISO standard and test and QC for private and public sale then you need an oscilloscope in this price range. If you want an entry level, affordable for the everyday civilian oscilloscope, then this is a suitable option.
- Power: 100 - 240V AC, 45 - 440Hz
- Display: 7 Inches 64K Colour TFT LCD, 800 × 480
- Product Colour: White and Grey
- Product Net Weight: 2.2kg
- Product Size (W×H×D): 306mm × 147mm × 122mm
- Standard Accessories: Probe×2 (1×,10× switchable), Power Cord , USB Cable,
- PC Software CD
- Dual analog channels, width range 1mV/div ~ 20V/div;
- 7" widescreen LCD color display
- USB drive software upgrade
- Storage of waveform setups, interface waveforms and setup reproduction
- Automatic measurement of 32 waveform parameters
- Unique waveform recording and replay function
- Multilingual menu displays
- Channels: Two
- Bandwidth: 50MHz
- Sample Rate: 1Gs/s
- Rise Time: 7.0ns
- Memory Depth: 25kpts
- Waveform Acquisition Rate: 2000wfms/s
- Vertical Sensitivity (V/div): 1mV/div~20V/div
- Timebase Range (s/div): 2ns/div~50s/div
- Storage: Setup,Wave,Bitmap
- Trigger Modes: Edge, Pluse, Video,Slope,Alternate
- Interface: USB OTG
- 1 x Oscilloscope - TENMA 72-8705
- Probe × 2 (1×,10× switchable)
- Power Cord
- USB Cable
- PC Software CD
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.