Availability: Many in stock
Pi click™ shield is an extension for Raspberry Pi®, the low-cost mini-computer. It's a simple shield with a mikroBUS™ host socket to make your Raspberry Pi compatible with more than 70 different types of click™ boards.
The click™ board enhanced Pi can have GSM, GPS, WiFi, ZigBee, Bluetooth and a whole range of other, more unusual functionalities, like thunder detection, proximity and color sensing etc.
Software examples for click™ Boards are available on Libstock, giving you a repository of working code to use as it is, or as a starting point for your own projects.
The package includes two 1x8 and a single 2x13 female socket, as well as a 12mm distancer with two screws.
Applications: Pi click shield allows you to use click add-on boards from MikroElektronika on your favorite Raspberry Pi® mini-computer.
- Two 1x8 Female Sockets
- Single 2x13 Female Socket
- 12mm Distancer W/ Screws
- Two 1x8 female sockets on top side form a mikroBUS™ host connector.
- Single 2x13 female socket on the opposite side is used for connecting with Raspberry Pi®.
- Provided distancer and screws can be used to tie the shield down to the Raspberry Pi® in order to form a compact bundle and add more stability for placing click boards on top.
- Shield is designed to stay within dimensions of the Raspberry Pi® for smooter integration. Click boards also perfectly align with the board outlines.
- The shield without connectors can be soldered directly to Raspberry Pi’s connector, keeping your design low-profile and compact.
Product Type: Shield
Applications: Pi click shield allows you to use click add-on boards from MikroElektronika on your favorite Raspberry Pi® mini-computer
On-board modules: mikroBUS host socket
Key Features: Two 1x8 female sockets on top side form a mikroBUS™ host connector. Single 2x13 female socket on the opposite side is used for connecting with Raspberry Pi®
Key Benefits: The shield without connectors can be soldered directly to Raspberry Pi’s connector, keeping your design low-profile and compact
Integration: 2x13 female socket
Power Supply: 3.3V or 5V
Compatibility: Raspberry Pi
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.