Availability: Many in stock
Compact and lightweight, Clipsal's lifesaver 485 series portable power outlets are great protection when travelling or working outdoors. Their portability makes them ideal for caravan and camping enthusiasts, tradespeople, or for those using power tools around the home.
The Clipsal standard for electrical safety protection and prevention is no longer a compromise for Australians.
Another example of the excellent tools and instruments we can provide so that Australian civilians can build and maintain a professional standard of work and just as importantly, pride in their accomplishments.
Your purchase of a Clipsal Lifesaver485 Series RCD Protected Portable Power Outlet is a wise investment in electrical safety.
The units offer unsurpassed protection against electric shock and overload in a wide range of applications. The range has been specifically designed to protect both people and property from damage or injury in case of an electrical fault, and also incorporates additional safety features including protection against electrical overload.
Units comprise up to four double pole, separately switched shuttered socket outlets, mounted in a high impact resistant, durable plastic housing. The enclosure is splash proof, with convenient carry handle, and is fitted with a 1.8m cord.
Electrical protection is provided by means of a highly reliable electronic combination RCD/MCB module.
Built tough for use by professional tradespeople, the unit is ideal for use either in the field or in the workshop, and is fully Class H Compliant, being certified as approved for use on construction sites (AS/NZS 3012 Portable Socket Outlet Assemblies (PSOA)).
The outlet offers superior protection and peace of mind for the home handyman.
- 30 mA electronic RCD/MCB
- 4 gang model
- Cord length: 1.8 m
- Portable Power Outlet with Residual Current and Overload Protection
- Built-in Electronic RCD/MCB Combo Device
- Highly robust electronics – Resistant to drop / shock / vibration • Excellent electrical noise immunity – Eliminates nuisance tripping
- Individual status flags for RCD and MCB trip condition
- Class H compliant device, suitable for use on construction sites
- Separately switched, double pole shuttered socket outlets
- Impact resistant orange case to ensure survival in harsh environments
- Neat fitting seams help prevent ingress of dust and moisture
- Impact resistant flush plates
- Cowl protects outlets from water ingress and impact damage
- Press to Test Button • Clear cover flap protects RCD
- Dual purpose base keeps outlets clear of dirt and moisture and cord tidy when not in use
- Convenient carry handle
- 1.8 meter heavy duty cord assembly
- IP33 rated.
All Clipsal 485 Series Protected Portable Power Outlets come complete with a high quality combination RCD/MCB.
Clipsal units are completely electronically controlled giving greater reliability than other units which use an electro-mechanical trip mechanism.
In addition, Clipsal Electronic RCDs are highly immune to electrical interference, and unlike their electromechanical counterparts, are much more robust giving excellent resistance to false tripping owing to drop, shock or vibration when in use.
- 1 x CLIPSAL® - RCD Protected Portable Power Outlet
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.