This is a MCTA Series 250VA 12V general purpose Toroidal Transformer with flying leads, panel mounting.
Features dual primary and dual secondary windings.
- 16AWG Flex gauge
- 2 x 3.05R ±15% at 20°C DC resistance
- Dual primary winding for connection in series or parallel only
- Secondary windings can be connected in series or parallel or used independently
- Double insulated primary lead-out
- Flexible lead-out can be trimmed to any length without the need for removal of enamel
- 100% electrical and flash tested
Dual primary winding for connection in series or parallel only.
MCTA Range: General Purpose Toroidal Transformers
- Power Management
- Reduces the risk of overheating
- Because of low profile it will fit into most cases
- Simple and passive cooling
- Perfectly sized for the Pi's CPU
- 13mm x 13mm x 10mm (H x W x D) size
- 0.005Kg weight
- Thermal resistance of 25°C/W
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Model A/B
- 90mm Dished mounting plate
- 2-piece 90mm Neoprene mounting pads
- M6 x 60mm Screw
- Nut and Washer
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.