Availability: Many in stock
The proprietary dual phase push-pull driver design of the ATH-E40 professional in-ear monitor headphones provides improved fidelity and efficiency. These headphones deliver powerful bass along with balanced mid and high frequencies to convey the full emotion of the music from the stage to the street.
The ATH-E40 features specially designed housings that provide incredible isolation. The isolation and the comfort are enhanced by the four sizes of included silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L), which allow you to create a custom fit.
The headphones also come with a detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones and a 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug output, and a carrying case.
- Proprietary dual phase push-pull drivers excel in monitoring applications by providing exceptional accuracy and clarity
- Flexible memory cable loops over ears for a custom fit and long-wearing comfort
- Specially designed housings provide maximum isolation, allowing you to focus on the music
- Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') cable, with newly developed A2DC (Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial) connectors at the headphones, offers exceptional durability and optimized audio performance
- Includes a carrying case and silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 107 dB/mW
- Impedance: 12 ohms
- Weight: 10 g (0.3 oz), without cable
- Cable: Detachable 1.6 m (5.2') with A2DC connectors
- Connector: 3.5 mm (1/8") gold-plated stereo mini-plug, L-shaped
- Accessories Included: Carrying case, silicone eartips (XS/S/M/L)
None currently available.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.