Availability: 1 in stock
Audio Technica - Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone For Kick Drum, Percussion, Brass, and Other Highly Dynamic Instruments
A natural with high SPLs, the new ATM250 hypercardioid dynamic is tailored for kick drum, percussion, brass and other highly dynamic instruments. Its rich, warm low-frequency response gives the microphone excellent presence.
The microphone is equipped with rare earth neodymium magnet and tight hypercardioid polar pattern. Includes professional isolation clamp to provide secure mounting, versatile positioning and effective dampening of unwanted mechanical noise.
Microphone only. Stand fittings or bag not included.
- Handles very high SPL at close range
- Big, warm low-frequency response with excellent presence
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable, proven performance for professional applications
- Hi-ENERGY neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
- ELEMENT: Dynamic
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 40-15,000 Hz
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: 54 dB (1.9 mV) re 1V at Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 600 ohms
- WEIGHT: 252 (8.9 oz)
- DIMENSIONS: 127.5 mm (5.02 inch) long, 55.0 mm (2.17 inch) diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8 inch-27 threaded stands; 5/8 inch-27 to 3/8 - inch-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: R9
None currently available.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.