Availability: 1 in stock
Titanium Edition: The Sounds Professionals® - Ultra High Gain Miniature Mono USB Omnidirectional Microphone and Headphone amplifier
Recording rehearsals and performances in schools, churches, and studios is easy with the PreSonus® AudioBox® Stereo recording kit!
Based on the world’s most popular AudioBox USB® audio/MIDI interface and award-winning Studio One recording and production software.
Record in stereo anywhere, anytime!
This special all-PreSonus system combines an AudioBox USBinterface with Studio One Artist music-production software, HD7 monitoring headphones, pair of PS626 small-diaphragm condenser microphones, and all necessary cables and mounts.
Get pro-quality audio in roadworthy, bus-powered interface.
No other entry-level recording and production software is as easy to use as Studio One Artist 2, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output.
Record bands, choirs, rehearsals, school events, and more with this stereo pair of multi-purpose, small-diaphragm condenser mics.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One Artist software for Mac®- and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1 and 48 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power (for included SD7 microphones or other condenser microphones)
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control (for included HD7 headphones or other headphones)
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 10+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
- Matched pair of high-definition studio condenser microphones
- Cardioid pattern, small-diaphragm “pencil” design
- High-sensitivity, wide dynamic range, 40 Hz-20 kHz response
- Use two SD7s together or separately
- Adjustable X/Y stereo bracket maintains correct angle for optimal live stereo recordings using both SD7s
- Provides ultra-fine detail for stereo miking of acoustic instruments
- 48V phantom-powered via AudioBox USB
- X/Y mic-stand adapter
- 10&StudioLive Remote;/ 3m cables and cloth carry bags included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98" / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
USB sound card and external Mic Input (applies to internal microphones also)
-Input channel: 1 Channel Mic input compatible with mono microphone and standard computer headsets
-Microphone Power Provided: 2.2K Ohms, VDC
-Rated Input Levels for full scale output: - 60 mV (rms)
-Frequency Response (at max sample rate): 25 Hz to 19 kHz
-Sampling Rate: 8, 11.025, 22.05, 44.1 and 48 kHz
-Connector: 3.5 mm jack, mic power and audio on "tip"
-Interface: USB port
-Power: USB Bus powered NO BATTERIES!
-Signal To Noise Ratio: >62 dB, kHz at Pa
-Dynamic Range: 95dB
-Frequency Response: 20 20,000 Hz +/- 1dB
-Open Circuit Sensitivity: -23 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at Pa
-Maximum Input Sound Level: 115 dB SPL, kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for the AudioBox USB® and Studio One®.
The minimum system requirements may differ for DAWs other than Studio One.
Please check the requirements for your DAW of choice with its manufacturer.
Note that the speed of your processor, amount of RAM and size and speed of your hard drive will greatly affect the overall performance of your recording system.
Also, a more powerful system (faster processor with more RAM) will allow for lower latency (signal delay) than you might experience while monitoring audio or MIDI signals.
Monitor resolution for both PC and Macintosh should be no lower than 1024x768 pixels.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.