Availability: Many in stock
SOG's line of flashlights, Dark Energy, pierces the night with ease.
They look different and they behave differently. Our goal was simple. We wanted you to have the brightest flashlights of their size. You will be surprised at the power and durability of these lights as soon as you hold one.
Packing 687 lumens in the palm of your hand, you can light up the tree tops and down trails.
The SOG Dark Energy 750A has the power and range for many tasks. SOG® wanted to be able to utilize different power settings quickly, so they developed a single-button switch that allows users to go through 5 modes: momentary on/off, 100% power, 40% power, reading, and tactical strobe without the need to press and hold the button.
The 6061 T6 aluminum housings are aggressively checkered - more than any other - and are coated in a Class III anodizing for maximum durability and grip.
Count on SOG® when light is not enough, but when blindingly bright is.
- Features a Cool White Cree R5 LED bulb with a Optical Grade Polycarbonate Lens and Textured aluminum reflector. Max output of 750 lumens and a run time of 105 minutes on 100% brightness, or 32 hours on reading mode.
- Four operation modes - Momentary on, Full on (100% brightness), Low (40% brightness), Reading (25 lumens), and Strobe
- Water Resistance: IPX-7 Protected against water immersion. (Immersion time 30 minutes at a depth of 1 meter)
- Includes 1 x 18650 Rechargable Battery and Charger
- Overall length: 6.0-inches, Weight: 6.6-ounces
- Lifetime Warranty
Tactical Flashlight from SOG® Knives and Tools
- Material: Black Hard Anodized Class II, Type III, 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Battery: 1 x Rechargeable 18650
- Lumens: 687
- Run Time: 98 Minutes @ 100%
- Carry System: Handheld
- Rechargeable: Yes
- Packaging: Peggable Box
- Weight: 136.1g
- Weight: 15.11cm
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.