Availability: Many in stock
The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use.
The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
Includes Extra Coarse (70 grit), Coarse (120 grit), Medium (280 grit), Fine (600 grit) Alumina Oxide Hones and an Extra Fine Ceramic (1000 grit) Hone.
Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp. Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders. One guide rod for each honing stone.
Specially formulated honing oil. Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components.
- Deluxe 5-stone knife sharpening system for kitchen, outdoor, hobby, or garden knives
- Includes extra-coarse, coarse, medium, fine alumina oxide, and extra-fine ceramic hones
- Controlled-angle sharpening system with 17-, 20-, 25-, and 30-degree angle options
- Color-coded stones with finger-grooved safety holders; specially formulated honing oil
- Includes precision-engineered knife clamp and custom-molded storage/carrying case
Angle consistency is the most critical and the most elusive element of manual knife sharpening – and the Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System ensures that your knife edge gets sharpened to the exact bevel you specify. Designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time, regardless of your sharpening ability.
Excellent for beginners and advanced users alike. The original and legendary Controlled-Angle System is the ultimate in Knife Sharpening technology.
The Lansky Controlled-Angle Sharpening System allows users to select the sharpening angles that are best suited for their knife's intended use.
The four sharpening angles and their uses are listed below:
17° Angle - A severe angle recommended for razor blades, fillet knives or similar tools. An extremely sharp but delicate edge.
20° Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and slicing knives.
25° Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
30° Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that cut cardboard, rope or carpets. Best for heavy duty use.
Tactical Blade Sharpening System from LANSKY®
The knife clamp included in the sharpening system holds the knife steady, and holds the angle guide static and firm, so that the user can achieve the desired angle with every stroke of the sharpener.
The Extra-Coarse to Ultra-Fine hones provide an excellent range of grits for complete edge care and maintenance. The USA made Lansky system is perfect for outdoor sporting knives, kitchen knives or workshop knives, and offers the widest range of accessories available.
In production for over 35 years, the Lansky Sharpening System has been the most preferred, and best sharpening system for knife enthusiasts worldwide.
The Lansky Deluxe Controlled-Angle Sharpening System features:
- Extra Coarse Black Hone: (70 grit) for re-profiling the bevel grind
- Coarse Red Hone: (120 grit) for edge reconditioning
- Medium Green Hone: (280 grit) for sharpening and less frequent touch-ups
- Fine Blue Hone: (600 grit) for most frequent touch-ups to keep your blade paper-slicing sharp
- Ultra-Fine Ceramic Yellow Hone: (1000 grit) for polishing the edge for a razor sharp edge
- Honing Oil: Specially Formulated for sharpening
- Easy to use, multi-angle clamp: to hold the blade securely
- Guide Rods: One for every hone.
All Lansky knife sharpener systems also include:
- Extra long knife clamp screws for thicker blades
- Storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.