Availability: Many in stock
0kg - 1.25kg = €19.50
1.3kg - 2.9kg = €29.00
3kg - 4.4kg = €39.00
4.5kg - 4.4kg = €39.00
4.5kg - 6kg = €48.00
+6kg = Custom Shipping Quote
StoneFil is a PLA-based filament which is based on our modified and easy-to-print EasyFil PLA compound and is gravimetrically filled with 50% of powdered stone.
This high “stone filling” has resulted in a 3D printer filament with remarkable aesthetic features and a significant higher material density up to 37% higher than “normal” PLA.
StoneFil is an easy-to-print 3D printer filament and printed objects have an extremely matte stone-like finish with unique natural gradient linings resulting in an exceptional chromatic spectrum per print.
Every StoneFil printed object will have its own identity and unique gradient colour shading.
- 50% gravimetric powdered stone filling
- ±37% heavier than “normal” PLA
- Matte and rough stone-like finish
- Unique natural/organic gradient colour linings
- Every print has its unique natural stone gradient colour shading
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.5 Kg
- Material: StoneFil™
- Transparency: Opaque
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline: ± 190 - 240°C
- Heatbed Temperature: ± 0 - 60°C
- Melting Temperature: ± 77 - 153°C
- Glass Transition Temperature: ± 57°C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max): ± 5%
- Density (21.5°C): 1700 kg/m³
- Print Speed Guideline: Medium/High, comparable with PLA
- Impact Strength: 2.9 kg/m²
- Tensile Modulus: 4760 MPa
- Yield Strength: 38.0 MPa
Technical Data Sheet - Formfutura Specialty - StoneFil™ - PLA: Spools: StoneFill™ - PLA
Material Safety Data Sheet - Formfutura Specialty - StoneFil™ - PLA: Spools: StoneFil™ - PLA
- Nozzle size: ≥ 0.4mm
- Layer height: ≥ 0.12mm
- Flow rate: ± 110%
- Print temp: ± 200 - 240° C
- Print speed: High / Medium
- Retraction: Yes - 5mm
- Heat bed: ± 0 - 60° C
- Fan speed: 50-100%
* Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings.
These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
StoneFil has a very high filling with stone powders and therefore the filament can have a slightly more abrasive effect on brass nozzles than unfilled filaments.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.