Availability: Many in stock
As Maxpedition's reputation should show, even with something basic as a tablet holder, that it is a top-tier fit and the efforts of specialists have developed this number.
Tablet Apparel from Maxpedition
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Overall size: 11.5 in. (L) x 1.5 in. (W) x 8.5 in. (H)
- Holds iPad or similar sized tablet
- Fully padded and shock resistant
- Attaches to the loop field inside you larger Maxpedition bag
- Designed for vertical or horizontal placement and access
- Can be used in a variety of bags
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.