Availability: 1 in stock
Add a small zipper pouch for essentials and a large D-ring for suspending clips/biners to any PALS surfaces.
A mechanical marvel infused with teflon and tailorship engineering of the highest integrity, only the best for the worst types of situations.
Tactical Pouches from Maxpedition
Main: loop lined, to quiet keys and coins, half zippered opening, genuine YKK® zipper and 550 cord pull
Interior 550 cord lanyard (12") with metal split key ring, thru grommet to exterior cord with Duraflex® cord adjuster
- Overall: 4 inch(L) x 0.5 inch(W) x 6 inch(H)
- Main: 3 inch(L) x 0.5 inch(W) x 4 inch(H)
- 2 inch D Ring.
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or Box-and-X stitched for added strength.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.