Availability: Many in stock
The Mini Pocket Organizer is a great pouch that fits neatly in pants cargo pocket or attach to a Maxpedition pack with two 3 inch TacTie Attachment Straps (optional accessory).
A great way to keep the contents of your trousers in order(ideal for BDU cargo pockets).
Being MOLLE compatible, the Mini Pocket Organizer easily attaches to the exterior of a variety of gear bags, tactical backpacks and load bearing equipment.
A full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers makes retrieving needed items a snap.
Tactical Pouches from Maxpedition
- Drops into pants cargo pocket or backpack/bag
- Full clamshell opening main compartment with dual zippers
- Inside left: Slip pocket; key leash with clip; elastic organizer with 6 divisions
- Inside right: Slip pocket; tie-down loop; elastic organizer with 4 divisions
- Back exterior: Carry handle; 3 rows 2 channels PALs attachment webbing
- MOLLE compatible
- Fits the iPhone 6/6s (or smaller)
- Attach using two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)
- Main compartment: 4"(L) x 1"(W) x 6"(H)
- Front exterior: 1.5" x 3" loop field for patches; mesh slip pocket with hook-and-loop closure.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.