Availability: 1 in stock
If it's hard to find, it's hard to use. Kill the clutter and keep it together with Maxpedition Pocket Organizers: portable multi-tool managers that can be packed, carried or easily secured to the PALS webbing exterior of your Maxpedition bag.
Instantly recognizable by their large front mesh pockets and oversized carry handles, these practical utility packs come in 5 different sizes with multiple solutions to help keep you organized.
The Micro Pocket Organizer is designed for the small essentials.
The main compartment is 3.5 inches long by 1 inch wide by 5.5 inches high. The Micro features a main compartment, an exterior mesh slip pocket, and 2 interior pockets.
The interior pockets contain 1 inch wide elastic with divisions for more organized storage.
The Micro is large enough to fit an iPhone 6 but small enough for easy traveling.
Tactical Pouches from Maxpedition®
- Exterior front: Mesh slip pocket
- Fits the iPhone 6/6s (or smaller)
- Main compartment: 3.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 5.5"(H) View Product Dimensions Diagram
- Exterior back: 3/4" webbing grab handle, box-and-X stitched
- Interior left: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 3 divisions 1" - 1" - 1"
- Interior right: Slip pocket with 1" wide elastic with 2 divisions 1.5" - 1.5" & tie down loop
- 800-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK® high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.