Availability: Many in stock
The 7” Touch screen Monitor for Raspberry Pi gives users the ability to create all-in-one, integrated projects such as tablets, infotainment systems and embedded projects.
The 800 x 480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s.
Touch screen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard will be integrated into the latest Raspbian OS for full functionality without a physical keyboard or mouse.
Designed to house the Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen with Pi B+ or Pi 2 PCB Boards
As reliable and dependable as ever MULTICOMP produce the official Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen Enclosure.
Multicomp are a high-quality product company and this shows in the Owners of the R-Pi having the confidence in them to produce this purpose-made, NO-MODs enclosure.
- Turn your Raspberry Pi into a touch screen tablet, infotainment system, or standalone device.
- Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual ‘on screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own Internet of Things (IoT) devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touch screen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- 7” Touch screen Display
- Screen Dimensions: 194mm x 110mm x 20mm (including standoffs)
- Viewable screen size: 155mm x 86mm
- Screen Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- 10 finger capacitive touch
- Connects to the Raspberry Pi board using a ribbon cable connected to the DSI port
- Adapter board is used to power the display and convert the parallel signals from the display to the serial (DSI) port on the Raspberry Pi
- Will require the latest version of Raspbian OS to operate correctly.
- Designed to house the Raspberry Pi 7" Touch Screen with Pi B+ or Pi 2 PCB Boards
- Self standing in a landscape orientation with screen
- All cut-outs are pre-cut into the case - NO MODS REQUIRED!
- Gloss finish, black with white trim
- Dimensions: L 213.2mm x W 131mm x H 51.5mm
- 7” Touch screen Display
- Adapter Board
- DSI Ribbon cable
- 4 x stand-offs and screws (used to mount the adapter board and Raspberry Pi board to the back of the display
- 4 x jumper wires (used to connect the power from the Adapter Board and the GPIO pins on the Pi so the 2Amp power is shared across both units).
- Option: Raspberry Pi Touch Screen ENCLOSURE
This is the official documentation for the Raspberry Pi, written by the Raspberry Pi Foundation with community contributions.
Free resources to teach, learn and make with Raspberry Pi
Help guides to get started with Raspberry Pi Development
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.