Maxpedition patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
Tactical Machines from Maxpedition
Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Maxpedition patent pending TacTie Attachment Strap system is used to integrate accessory pockets onto packs, vests, MOLLE equipment and PALS surfaces effortlessly in an interlocking manner.
- Closed loop design provides an extremely secure connection.
- Once properly engaged, a TacTie strap will not open unless deliberately disengaged by the user.
- Detachment is quick and easy by hand. There is no need to use special tools.
- Once the pouch is detached from the pack, the TacTie straps remain secured on the pouch so they are not misplaced or lost.
- Works seamlessly with all current and past Maxpedition products.
- Also works on your existing MOLLE pouches by other manufacturers.
- Completely reusable and interchangeable.
- Not affected by heat or cold and will never corrode.
- Width: 3/4"
Our products come from many very far away places under many different ways of travel.
We have organized our Delivery System for a dedicated staff member to personally process your order for it's Shipping costs, if any are applicable.
We then send you a Payment Confirmation for the total of your order which now includes shipping at the best rates in Australia.
Of course you can select a Shipping Method from our List when finalizing your Bag but if any doubt at all, please select the Civilstock Office option.
Please note: ALL Orders are manually processed always. So, if a shipping option is added to the Bag, there is still no charge, NOT until a payment confirmation is sent by our staff member who has manually checked all parts of your order and is completely satisfied that we are going to deliver your product(s) as inexpensively as possible, and has fully applied all policies of supplier shipping credits to your order.
At Civilstock, you will always have the opportunity to decide for yourself.